Drone Surveillance as a Service
Security Managers, and some individuals, are challenged by the risk (death, injury, damage, breach of privacy) that drones pose when used by the criminal, careless, and clueless.
Security Managers, and some individuals, need mitigation strategies when:
- Operating critical infrastructure.
- Planning large public events.
- Criminals are using drones to conduct surveillance before committing burglary offences.
- They are subject to repeat airspace intrusions over their facility or premises that poses some form of risk.
- They are subject to surveillance by the paparazzi which is a serious breach of their privacy.
Our Drone Surveillance Service can assist by identifying a tracking the drone movements.
- Our drone detection systems can be deployed discretely .
- Our portable unit is self contained in a pelican case, is battery powered and has a detection range of 5kms.
- Our fixed facility version is tripod or rail mounted, requires access to 240v power and has a detection range of 7kms.
- Our mobile response platforms are ideal for locations where access to power, 4G, and other infrastructure is unavailable.
- All systems provide ‘live’ detection information which provides an opportunity for an immediate response.